You have worked hard all of your life so let us work hard for you.
- Do you know what age you should start your Social Security benefits and why?
- Do you know how to evaluate any pension benefits that you have to maximize your income but still protect your family?
- Have you considered the impact of health care costs?
- What investment allocation should you maintain and what will be the impact of inflation?
- Have you considered the impact to your income if you live longer than expected?
We answer all these questions as part of our Retirement Preparation Program. As you get closer and closer to retirement, it is important to continue to measure progress toward your goals and our ongoing process does just that. Reevaluation and monitoring can also smooth out the transition from working to retirement. The goal is financial security in retirement. Let us help you along the way.